Heavy Equipment Manager at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Heavy Equipment Manager at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc. Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
- Management of the company’s heavy equipment and maintenance operations.
- Schedule and prioritize equipment repairs and maintenance.
- Oversee multiple maintenance mechanics, establishing productivity goals and tracking progress of work.
- Monitor the productivity, efficiency and utilization of Technicians. Identify skill gaps and recommend learning interventions to ensure optimum manpower efficiency.
- Review customers’ service orders and inspect the quality of repairs carried out by technicians before the release of heavy equipment.
- 5 O-Levels credits including Mathematics and English.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering (minimum of Second Class Lower Division).
- 7-10 years experience in a Heavy Equipment Workshop.
The Person Must:
- Be adept in troubleshooting, repairing and overhauling of equipment.
- Know how to deliver value through people.
- Have good communication skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: