How to Apply for FUOYE JUPEB Admission
Federal University Oye Ekiti is a government-owned and -operated Nigerian university. The university is in the ancient city of Oye-Ekiti, The university was founded in 2011 as the Federal University Oye Ekiti by the federal government of Nigeria, led by President Goodluck Jonathan
Apply for FUOYE JUPEB Admission
- First of all, Log on to remita.net
- Also, Click on: Pay a Federal Government Agency.
- On the Name of MDA field: Type/Select “Federal University Oye-Ekiti – 1000134”
- Also, Under Name of Services/Purpose select “PROJECT”.
- In the description field, type in: 2018/2019 JUPEB.
- Also, Enter the amount to be paid e.g 15,000
- Also, Enter the other information i.e Payer’s Email and Payer’s Phone
- Proceed to Payment.
- Also, Read the requirement for your courses first before registration
- Begin your screening with your Remita Retrieval Reference
- Finally, Update the relevant fields and continue
After 24 hrs of payment, visit Federal University Oye-Ekiti website http://ceco.fuoye.edu.ng/jupeb with your Remita Receiver Reference No. (RRR) to continue your registration.
- Candidates are required to submit a valid e-mail address and a cell phone number during registration.
- Complete the O’ Level section with the required 5 O’ level credits for the applied course in either one (1) or two (2) sittings
- All candidates would be required to register for JAMB Direct Entry
- Also, Candidates who voluntarily withdraw from the programme would not be refunded.
- Students who failed the Final JUPEB Examination may have the opportunity to reapply and repeat the programme.
- Finally, Applicants should check website of the University regularly for any further information.
- The closing date for the application is 15th January, 2018.
For further information please contact the following: 08100737929, 08073024003, 0806023945 between 8:00am- 6:00pm.