Tuberculosis (TB) Specialist
Tuberculosis (TB) Specialist is currently an opening job at Deloitte Nigeria. This guide is free for all Applicant at Deloitte. As part of the mandate received from The Global Fund (TGF). A partnership organization designed to accelerate the end of AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria as epidemics. The National Tuberculosis and Leprosy Control Programme (NTBLCP) seeks to recruit suitable, qualified and experienced public health professionals. This is for The National Tuberculosis and Leprosy Control Programme (NTBLCP). This was established by the Government of Nigeria to coordinate tuberculosis and leprosy control efforts in Nigeria. Therefore, on behalf of the NTBLCP (National Tuberculosis and Leprosy Control Programme), Deloitte is searching for suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title; Tuberculosis (TB) Specialist
Job summary At Deloitte
To manage all the technical aspects of the implementation of the public sector TB grant.
Roles and Responsibilities At Deloitte
Monitoring and Reporting
- Supports the monitoring and supervision of technical activities related to the grant
- You are to Supports the PMU team lead in the effective management of the Global Fund grant focusing on quality control from formulation to implementation of the country programme to achieving program results
- Furthermore, Supports the preparation and submission of narrative reports, progress updates and disbursement requests to the Global Fund including the CCM dashboard, and other reports as required.
- Collects, reports and analyses information on project activities.
- Monitors and evaluates progress towards annual work plans, expected outputs, including selecting and monitoring progress in meeting indicators
- Compiles information on lessons learned and expertise within and outside the project.
- In consultation with Global Fund and NTBLCP, develops relevant agreements, work plans, budgets, and reports and to facilitate implementation of activities.
- Participates on behalf of the project in appropriate technical meetings and conferences.
Provision of technical advice
- Provides technical support to the zonal officers, state teams and other implementers of the public sector TB grant
- Supports joint efforts of Global Fund and NTBLCP for resource mobilization.
- Promotes the activities of Global Fund and NTBLCP through advocacy, development of communication materials and communication in various fora.
Experience and Qualifications At Deloitte
- Medical Doctor with a Masters’ degree in public health or social sciences.
- Minimum of 7 years’ work experience in public health programs, particularly TB out of which at least 5 years’ should be experience with DR-TB/MDR-TB and 3 years’ working with donor funded projects
Desired competencies At Deloitte
- Sound knowledge of the Nigerian government’s structures and policies relevant to the management and oversight of Global Fund programs.
- Knowledge of GF reporting processes and templates will be an asset.
- Stakeholder Engagement and Management
- Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including professional level English language skills.
- Strong Negotiation and Inter-personal skills
Reference Number: GFA005
Application Closing Date Monday, 7th January, 2019.
Click here to Apply online