Relationship Officer at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
Relationship Officer at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA). United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York.
In 2005, UBA was born through one of the biggest mergers on the African continent capital markets with the business combination with Standard Trust Bank (STB) Plc.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Relationship Officer
Reference No: RO-LAG019
Locations: Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Ondo, Osun, Kwara, Edo
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Banking
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
Role and Responsibilities
- First of all, Approach customers with the aim of winning new business
- Also, Meet with existing customers to strengthen business relationships with a view to increase financial growth of the bank.
- Aggressively market the bank’s products to ensure favourable market response and optimum build-up of revenue.
- Also, Follow up customers with dormant accounts, convince to resume dealings with the bank.
- Implement marketing strategies / programs laid out by the bank to boost profit.
- Also, Listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale.
- Achieve set deposit targets / Contributions by acquiring business / investment deals from Private, Public, Individuals and Corporates.
- Also, Prepare documentation on the creation of risk assets to increase business office profitability
- Also, Sell / Cross-sell and Upsell the banks products.
- Market the brand.
- Finally, Perform other related duties as assigned by the Business Manager.
- Minimum Educational Level – Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree.
- 3-5 year experience in sales and marketing.
- Good Knowledge of the products and services of the bank.
- Basic knowledge of Finance, Accounting and Economics
- Also, Business development and acquisition
- Banking Operations, Policies, and Procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of Selling / Marketing.
- Knowledge of current business trends and CBN Regulatory laws.
- First of all, Ability to evaluate needs of customers, and determine what products or services would best serve those needs
- Also, Excellent Communication skills – oral and written.
- Also, Must be Strong, Tenacious and Persuasive.
- Strong Selling / Marketing skills
- Also, Must be self-driven, and have a passion for Marketing.
- Also, Good Relationship management skills
- Finally, Confident and possess excellent Networking skills
Application Closing Date
1st January, 2019.
Furthermore, Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online