Accounts Clerk at a Leading Accounting Firm
Accounts Clerk at a Leading Accounting Firm. A leading Accounting firm located within Lekki Axis, Lagos State is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
- We are looking for a skilled Accounting Clerk to perform a variety of accounting, bookkeeping and financial tasks.
- Someone that is familiar with all accounting procedures and have a flair for numbers.
- Ultimately, the successful candidate will ensure that the company’s daily accounting functions run accurately and effectively.
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
- Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database
- Provide assistance and support to company personnel
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
- Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws
- Constantly update job knowledge
- Other duties that may be assigned by CEO from time to time
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Competency in MS Office, (Excel, Word) databases and accounting software
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers
- Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
- Data entry and word processing skills
- Well organized
- OND in Accounting or Finance
- Age: below 35 years
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Accounting or related roles from any industry
- Residents of Lekki, Ikoyi, Ajah and and environs will be preferred.
Application Closing Date
Sunday, 23rd December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: email@example.com Using your name and the job title as the subject.