Programme Management Unit Team Lead At Deloitte
Programme Management Unit Team Lead is a current job opening at Deloitte Nigeria. As part of the mandate received from The Global Fund (TGF). A partnership organization designed to accelerate the end of AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria as epidemics. The National Tuberculosis and Leprosy Control Programme (NTBLCP) seeks to recruit suitable, qualified and experienced public health professionals. This is for The National Tuberculosis and Leprosy Control Programme (NTBLCP). This was established by the Government of Nigeria to coordinate tuberculosis and leprosy control efforts in Nigeria. Therefore, on behalf of the NTBLCP (National Tuberculosis and Leprosy Control Programme), Deloitte is searching for suitable candidates to fill the position below:
- Job Title Programme Management Unit Team Lead
Job Summary At Deloitte
Manage all aspects of implementation of public sector Global Fund grants in accordance with the Global Fund grant agreement and laws of Nigeria. Responsible for overall program oversight and ensuring that the objectives of the PMU are met. Likewise, oversee coordination, implementation, quality assurance and achievement of PMU goals. Provide necessary strategic and operational leadership, interfacing directly with the Global Fund. Furthermore, ensure that NTBLCP and the sub-recipients meet Global Fund requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities At Deloitte
- Fully responsible for the day-to-day management of the PMU providing strategic and operational leadership for the unit.
- Coordinate program planning, implementation, reviews, and evaluation in collaboration with the larger NTBLCP structure.
- Support the coordination of public sector TB grant implementation and participate in day-to-day management of the PMU.
- Ensure grant objectives and targets are achieved, while ensuring compliance with the Global Fund policies and procedures.
- Proactively identify and address bottlenecks to implementation of grant activities
Institute proper budget control systems by reviewing and monitoring grant budget, expenditure and variances on quarterly basis.
- Act as NTBLCP focal person to the Global Fund, the Local Fund Agent and the fiduciary agent
Monitor grant procurement plan and related contracts.
- Ensure both internal and external audit of the Global Fund grants are implemented in accordance with the grant agreement
- Ensure timely preparation and submission of progress updates and disbursement requests to the Global Fund and CCM
- Provide technical support to the TB specialist, the zonal officers and state teams.
Support coordination of monitoring and supervision of project activities
- Coordinate the LFA meetings and field visits to verify the progress update and other reports submitted by the national programs
- Ensure security of assets of the Global Fund grant
- The National Coordinator can require Any other duty.
Experience and Qualifications At Deloitte
- A degree, preferably at Masters’ level, in public health, social sciences, and administration or business
Project Management Certification or relevant industry qualification (Information Technology/Business Information Systems/Business Management) Strong industry networks.
- Minimum of 10 years work experience managing public health programs and projects with at least 7 years relevant TB experience.
- Strong management, supervisory, and capacity building skills, including at least 5 years’ experience (with donor funded organizations) in managing teams of professional staff.
Desired competencies At Deloitte
- Knowledge of policies and processes of the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria
- Sound knowledge of the Government of Nigeria’s structures and policies relevant to the management and oversight of Global Fund programs
- Project Management and Stakeholder Engagement
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications, i.e. MS Word, Excel, etc. and Microsoft Projects.
Excellent understanding of budgets, financial processes and financial reporting and compliance with donor requirements
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including professional level English language skills
Strong Leadership, Inter-personal and Negotiation skills
Reference Number: GFA001
Application Closing Date
Monday, 7th January, 2019.
Click here to Apply online