Business Development Manager at Eduwalt Concierge Limited
Business Development Manager at Eduwalt Concierge Limited. Eduwalt Concierge Limited has become one of the most respected Canadian International study and work company over 7 years, providing personalized service and a unique understanding of Canadian International studies, Canadian Study immigration issues and how they affect people’s lives.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Marketing and sale of the company’s products and services.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople.
- Must have at least 3 years experience in Sales/Marketing and Business Development.
- Proven track record of achieving targets and driving sales growth in a business.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications
Application Closing Date
18th January, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org