Relationship Manager at (UBA)
Relationship Manager at (UBA). United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York.
From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
Also, From the merger UBA has emerged as a Pan-African provides a full range of solutions and services that span the full value chain from retail to corporate. UBA is also the acclaimed leader in electronic payments in the sub-region.
Job Title: Relationship Manager – Corporate Bank
Reference #: RMDMD-LAG019
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Banking,Marketing
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
Role and Responsibilities
- Increase the clientele base of the business by marketing the banks products and services
- Responsible for review of customers’ financials and making recommendations for credit to be granted under various facilities for customers satisfaction
- Liaise with clients banking / cash managers to ensure smooth operation of clients accounts on daily, weekly, monthly and yearly basis
- Calling on customers and prospects in line with call programme and documenting this in call memos
- Supervises the activities of the team members in line with the demands of the job position
- Ensure Customer satisfaction always, and bring in repeated business by resolving outstanding issues.
- Provide the bank with information on new contacts and new marketing opportunities
- Client relationships management, developing account plans, and delivering proposals
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree with an MBA, MSC or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years relevant bank experience; 6 years non-banking related experience
- Numerical capability
- Also, Good customer relationship skills
- Effective communication skills
- Also, Good understanding of financial accounting, trade service
- Good Skills in the assessment of credit risk, spread, and analyses the financial statements
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2018
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online