WTS Energy Vacancy for a Technical Manager
WTS Energy Vacancy for a Technical Manager. This company provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world.
WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
Job Number: 26090
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Type of Employment: Permanent
- Drawing up (long-term) annual plans for technical maintenance, repairs and modifications to buildings, installations and equipment at several locations so that the technical operating resources remain in a good condition.Aligning these to the COMPANY’S maintenance blueprint.
- Tracking progress towards global COMPANY`S maintenance blueprint adherence and initiating actions to close the gaps.
- Generates Preventative Maintenance (PM) Plans, schedules for these PM and procedures to execute these PMs based on good practices and on manufacturers recommendations. Ability to effectively utilize CMMS to schedule PMs and PM procedures.
- Gathers and analyses a range of data (KPI’s), publishing these and translating them into improved maintenance schedules or infrastructural improvements.
- Assesses proposals from technicians, contractors and from audits undertaken. Discusses wishes and requirements with the competent authorities with regard to feasibility and tests the functionality of the proposed plans.Draws up (long-term) plans, including budgets and priorities and draws up planning schedules. Explains the plans and justifies these plans with management.
- Relevant work experience
- Experience in the field of maintenance management in a technical industrial environment
- Experience of managing staff and teams
- Project management experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online