Security Coordinator at WTS Energy
Security Coordinator at WTS Energy. WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world.
WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
Job Title: Security Coordinator
Job Number: 26102
Type of Employment: Permanent
- Develop and implement security plans, access control procedures and security operating standards for facilities in the Eastern division as may be directed by the Security Manager. The operational focus of the Security Coordinator will be to coordinate implementation of security policies and procedures at the Sapele/Western facilities, offices and residential areas.
- Identify, assess and manage security risks to Company to ensure that assets, personnel and operations are protected from crime, violence and other business-related risks within the Western assets.
- Provide and share intelligence reports with relevant internal and external stakeholders to ensure that assets, personnel and operations are protected from crime, violence and other business-related risks within the Western asset.
- Maintain relationship and network with relevant Government agencies and other security stakeholders in the West in support of Company operations ensuring that Company derives the highest standards of security services while complying with the Voluntary principles on Security and Human Rights, VPSHR.
- A sound knowledge of Security Management in an industrial setting. A minimum of 10 years security experience at least 5 of which must have been on a very senior position in an oil and gas company.
- A good Bachelor’s degree.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online