Product Analyst at ipNX Nigeria
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Analyst
Job ID: 23
Department: Network Services Divison
Function: Product Development
Reporting to: Product Manager
Travel Frequency: Occasional
First of all, Submit/review a product strategy and roadmap for Voice and Wi-Fi
Submit a product review on existing products (FOS, Voice, Wi-Fi, Data services) One per quarter
Also, Develop a survey per Quarter, analyze and share the results of the survey with key stakeholders.
Also, Use analytics (website, social media, and company CRM) to gather customer needs
Determine why customers churn by calling and visiting churned customers, checking customer habits and defining customer
Also, Visit events and venues where deployment is made. And report customer feedback(Needs and complaints)
Generate, update and submit intelligence report weekly
Also, Attend conferences and events related to product and sector
Also, Develop pricing model quarterly
Submit product price reviews and projection quarterly
Also, Hold product training and briefs for sales staff Quarterly
Also, Propose a sales incentive and promotion scheme that will drive an increase in sales
Finally, Develop product communication plan/strategy and share with Line Manager and other stakeholders.
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- B.Sc in Engineering / Computer Science / Marketing / Sales / related disciplines
- Understanding Communications Network, Experience in a b2b, B2C sales environment; consistent track record of success in achieving product effectiveness and customer experience targets. Demonstrates a high level of organization and quality with Multitasks efficiency & priority setting.
- Good Microsoft office suite competence, CRM competence, including Visio
- Exemplary communication skills – both face to face and over the telephone. Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization.
- At least 2 years’ experience within the telecoms space; knowledge of the market, competitor behavior and strategy, including related product dynamics and product management
- Must demonstrate interpersonal capabilities.
- Customer Focused
- Ability to conduct market research
- Action oriented
- Result Driven
- Cultivate Innovation
- Critical thinking skills to recommend original and productive ideas
- Time Management
- Self Development
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online