1. Watch Movie Previews
2. Stop Deleting Your Emails
3. Earn up to $60/Hour as a Part-Time Bookkeeper
4. Fill This out While You Watch Scary Movies
Swagbucks is definitely a reader favorite, probably because of the wide variety of ways to make money beyond taking surveys. Plus, you get a $5 bonus when you sign up and earn 2,500 SB within your first 60 days.
25 cents back for any item.
6. Get a Free Assistant to Negotiate Your Bills
7. Get Your Paycheck 2 Days Earlier
It doesn’t charge overdraft fees, monthly maintenance fees, foreign transaction fees or minimum balance fees.
8. Invest in Real Estate Around the Country for Just $500
9. Snag a Free $10 Walmart Gift Card
Sign up for Ebates with your email or Facebook account.
11. Share What’s in Your Fridge
12. Start Investing Without Even Noticing — and Get $5
13. Close the Gender Investing Gap
14. Play the Slots — and Bank $5 for Your Savings Account
15. Get $50 to Invest in Causes You Care About
16. Play Your Own Version of ‘Supermarket Sweep’
Be 18 or older.
17. Hang out With Pups
Be 18 years or older.
18. Clear Your Closets
19. Hang at Home With the Ones You Love
20. List Your Bedroom (or Backyard) for Rent
Make your space available during high-demand times in your area. Think: concerts, conventions and sporting events.
21. Rent out the RV You Thought You’d Use More
Free 24/7 rental roadside assistance, so you don’t have to worry about a renter calling you up for a tow.
22. Rent out Your Car
Sign up with your Facebook account to rent out your car here.
23. Start Investing — and Get $5 in Free Stocks
24. Optimize Your Credit Card Use
25. Get Paid to Drop a Few Pounds
Read more about HealthyWage, and sign up.