Fleet Manager at Kloverharris Limited. Vacancy available for a Fleet Manager at Kloverharris Limited. Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa.
We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry- wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
Job Title: Fleet Manager
Role & Responsibilities
- First of all, Responsible for handling fleet management activities like procurement, repairs, maintenance, servicing etc. according to priority and ensuring that all these functions are carried out within the established procedures.
- Also, Ensure that all drivers understand and procure the necessary licenses and permits they need to legally transport clients.
- Also, Manage schedules drivers to ensure timely response to job orders.
- Responsible for up to – date vehicle registration, insurance and all road compliance documentation for all existing and new vehicles in cover is fleet.
- Also, Analyses maintenance costs and provides recommendations on fleet utilization and replacement.
- Tracks fleet usage and maintains accurate inventories of cars.
- Also, Ensures the maintenance records for all fleet are accurate and up-to-date.
- Manages day-to-day fleet operations, assesses risks and safety issues to ensure safe and efficient repairs.
- Also, Ensures compliance to all policies, procedures, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), with recommendations for action and continuous improvement.
- Communicates maintenance requirements to ensure maximum efficiency and implement corrective actions as required.
- Prepares regular management reports, as well as ad-hoc reports as required Human Resources
- Finally, Conducts performance appraisals and liaises with Human Resources to develop appropriate training and development plans for employees under incumbent’s responsibility.