Manager, New Ventures at MTN Nigeria
Manager, New Ventures at MTN Nigeria. Vacancy available for a Manager, New Ventures at MTN Nigeria. MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
Employment status: Permanent
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Open plan office.
Requirements, Experience, Training & Education
- A First degree in relevant discipline
- MBA, MSc or equivalent will be desirable
- One of the following expertise or experience also desirable:
- Financial management, CIMA, CFA, CIM, Risk qualifications
- Emerging Technology certifications (e.g. blockchain, cloud, Mobile etc.
- Legal or Contract risk management
- Strategic Alliance management
- Data as a Service monetisation.
- 6-13 years working experience
- At least one of the following further experience would be a strong advantage:
- Experience directly leading a commercial SBU in a digital or financial services environment
- Commercial legal competence and contract risk management
- A significant exposure to Software design and development or VAS Engineering experience building interfaces and integrating 3rd party services
- An understanding of the process for developing or implementing products and propositions within a financial services or Telecoms environment
- Extensive Business Intelligence (Insights, predictive analytics and Big Data) experience. A grasp of an enterprise technology environment and its primary platforms and integration requirements (or similar such enterprise architecture synonymous with financial services environment).
- BA, BEd, BEng or BSc.
Application Closing Date
9th November, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online