Hilton Worldwide Elevator Graduate Programme 2019
Hilton Worldwide Elevator Graduate Programme 2019. H Worldwide is one of the largest and fastest growing hospitality companies in the world, with more than 4,200 hotels, resorts and timeshare properties comprising more than 690,000 rooms in 93 countries and territories.
Title: 2019 Elevator Graduate Programme – Middle East & Africa
Job ID: MEA011DM
Employment Type: Full-time
- Middle East, Turkey & Africa Elevator Programme (all placements will be located in MEA)
Where will I be?
- The location of your placements will depend on availability and the languages you speak.
When will I start?
- The 2019 MEA Elevator Program starts on 01 September 2019.
There are also four main criteria for the General Manager’s Programme:
- First of all, You have a true ambition to become General Manager
- Have to be graduated in the period of July 2017 until 31 August 2019 from a well-respected Hotel or Business School.
- Also, Must be willing/able to live and work in MEA
- You will be fluent in English.
- Also, A second modern language would be considered a plus
- You are internationally mobile within MEA, with preferably hotel or hospitality work experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Please also note that as an internal candidate, you must have approval from your “Regional Director of HR” to apply for this programme and currently hold a non supervisory level position.
- We already have a number of fantastic internal management development programmes for team members of supervisory level or above.