Biomedical Engineering at the University of Lagos
Biomedical Engineering at the University of Lagos. Vacancy avaialble for a Biomedical Engineering at the University of Lagos. The University of Lagos was founded in 1962 to provide manpower needs for the newly independent Nigerian Nation.
It is a city University located in the commercial city of Lagos. Over the years the University has grown to be the Nations pride and the University of 1st Choice, with about 48,000 students and 4,000 members of staff.
Job Title: Biomedical Engineering Lecturer II
Department: Biomedical Engineering
- Area of Specialisation: Engineering design, Biomaterials, Biomechanics, Medical Imaging, Prosthetics design, Numerical Methods in Biomedical Engineering and Bio-Instrumentation/Electronics.
Qualifications and Requirements
- First of all, candidate for this post should normally possess a good first degree and a doctorate degree in the respective field from a recognized University.
- Also, Candidate must also have the ability to teach courses at the undergraduate level with evidence of practical skills and competence.
- Finally, Evidence of scholarly publications in reputable journals will be an advantage.
CONUASS 3 (N897,501.00 – N1,074,314.00) per annum.
Also, As contained in the approved conditions governing service of Senior Staff of the University.
Application Closing Date
13th December, 2018.
Also, Interested and qualified candidates should forward ten (10) copies of their Detailed Application which should include candidates Curriculum Vitae as follows:
- First of all, your Names in full
- Also, Place and Date of Birth
- Home Address
Also, Present Postal Address
Also, Phone Number (Mobile)
Nationality at Birth
Also, State/Local Government Area/ Ward
Also, Number and Ages of Children
Secondary and Post Secondary Education (including dates and Institution)
Academic and Professional qualifications (including Distinctions with dates)
Statements of experience including full details of former and present post
Details of Publications including: Authorship; Candidates should state their contributions; evidence to support the contribution should be produces where possible.
Also, Date of publication
Other activities outside current employment
Names and addresses of three referees
Finally, Proposed date of availability for duties, if appointed