Deputy Operations Manager at Greensprings School
Deputy Operations Manager at Greensprings School. Vacancy available for a Deputy Operations Manager at Greensprings School. Greensprings School, is an independent, non-partisan, day and boarding school for boys and girls from 18months – 18years. We encourage students to be lifelong learners by instilling in them great confidence, respect and a consciousness of the needs of society.
Greensprings School began in 1985 in the heart of Anthony Village, Lagos. Today, we have established another state of the art campus on the Lekki Peninsula in Lagos. The Greensprings Community places great value on character and moral education as well on academics achievements. Our unique education ensures that boys and girls learn in the words of our school song.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Operations Manager
- Translate strategies into tactics for the entire operations function
- Participate in establishing strategic plans and objectives
- Makes decisions on operational matters and ensures operation’s effective achievement of objectives
- Select, assign, evaluate and instruct supervisors, technicians and/or engineers
- Responsible for support procedures for the school
- Prepare budgets, schedules, performance standards established/attained
- Lead/implement change initiatives
- Create, interpret, administer and execute policies/ procedures with broad, significant impact
- Thinks and acts strategically; develops, implements and operationalizes strategic and business objectives
- Effectively collaborates with leaders in initiating, designing, and implementing programs and activities
- Demonstrates high ethics that aligns with Greensprings School core values: – Child-centeredness; -Respect; -Integrity; -Excellence; -Entrepreneurship; -Service and -Sustainability
- Responsible for maintenance of school facilities and equipment, including preventative maintenance program
- Ensures a stimulating and conducive environment for learning, teaching and working
Application Closing Date
16th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.