Security Coordinator at ADS Limited
Job Title: Security Coordinator
- The Security coordinators develop and implement the physical protection of the people and property of a business or residence
- They are generally behind the scenes and provide continuous monitoring of, and feedback to, the security guards that actually provide the visible protection.
- Tasks of a Security Coordinator include strategic planning, appropriate personnel placement and training of the staff of security guards
- Security coordinators must also be able to effectively communicate their plans to the appropriate members of management and staff.
- Security Coordinators must know how to use a wide range of technical equipment and must have a knowledge of safety procedures, including firearm safety.
- communicate with local authorities, including police officers, firefighters and emergency services
- Candidates must possess a minimum of B.Sc with 8 years experience in security
- Security certification is an added advantage and he must not be older than 40 years as at December 31st, 2018.
Application Closing Date
6th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: email@example.com
Note: Location for interview: Lagos.