CPP Panel Officer at Dangote Group
CPP Panel Officer at Dangote Group. Vacancy available for a CPP Panel Officer at Dangote Group. The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa.
Job Title: CPP Panel Officer
Function/Domain: Refinery Operations Maintenance
- First of all, A Panel Officers- GTG, HRSG, UB, BOP, STG Steam System & CT-1
- Also, Handling the panel operation, for smooth Start Up, Shut Down and Handling Emergencies & Trouble Shooting of their respective section.
- Maintains all operating parameters in line with instructions of Shift Supervisor.
- Also, Instructs field operators on the field adjustments to be made from time to time for maintaining the plant parameters and reports to Shift in Charge.
- Coordinates with Instrument technicians to attend to the instruments / controllers/ transmitters/ control valves etc. and maintain the control systems.
- Also, Maintains a record of bypass of safety interlocks and ensures approvals are available from competent authority for the same.
- Fully conversant with DCS operation. B. Panel Officers ECS-
- Also, Handling the ECS panel operation and AVR and Synchronization of Incoming Generator.
- Observation and Monitoring of entire Electrical System i.e. generation @ 11 kV and distribution @ 66 kV.
- Also, Isolating & charging various Bus Bars, as and when required.
- Charging and changeover of various “Distribution Transformer”.
- Co-ordination for proper and safe Isolation and de-energization of Motors and line up and energization of various motors.
- Also, Conversant with Operation and Commissioning of 66 kV/ 11 kV/0.4 kV, Switchgear, Power & Distribution Transformers, UPS, Battery Charger etc.
- Conversant with reading of electrical circuits and trouble-shooting of faults. INITIAL PROJECT ACTIVITIES
- Also, Provision of input to engineering from operations perspective on start-up/shutdown systems, isolation, bypasses, drains, safety, etc.
- Preparation of block systems and sub-systems
- Also, Preparation of detailed operating manuals and procedures
- Finally, Preparation of training program materials, other input and assistance as needed
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2018.
Furthermore, Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online