Senior Software Engineer at Paystack Nigeria
Senior Software Engineer at Paystack Nigeria. vacancy available Senior Software Engineer at Paystack Nigeria. Paystack is a technology company solving payments problems for ambitious businesses.
Paystack’s mission is to help merchants in Africa get paid by anyone, anywhere in the world. Over 9,000 of some of the best businesses in Nigeria use Paystack’s modern payments gateway, including MTN, Taxify, Domino’s Pizza, Smile Communications, Opera, God is Good Motors, Axa Mansard Insurance, and many others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
Job Type: Full-Time
About the Position
- We’re looking for people with a strong background or interest in building successful products or systems; you’re comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces; you have exquisite attention to detail, and you’re comfortable learning new technologies and systems and helping people.
- Design, build and maintain APIs, services, and systems across Paystack’s engineering teams.
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack.
- Work with engineers across the company to build new features at large-scale.
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
What We Look For in You
- You have experience working with Unix based systems. Experience with AWS is an added advantage.
- Ability and desire to work in our collaborative environment: open team room, pair programming and fluid interactions with all products and operations teams
- Interest in TDD and specific experiences using a test-heavy approach to solve problems and create solutions
- Focus on building solutions utilizing an agile approach: close relationships with Product Managers, communicating and digesting real-time feedback, and working smart to build story cards on a daily basis.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online