Director of Health at Federal University of Agriculture
Director of Health at Federal University of Agriculture. Vacancy available for a Director of Health at Federal University of Agriculture. Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi, Borno – Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the vacant position below:
- The Candidate must possess a degree in Medicine from a recognized institution and registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN),
- with at least 15 years post-qualification experience, 5 years of which must be as a Deputy Director and must be a Consultant.
- Applicants must not be more than sixty (60) years of age at the time of appointment.
Application Closing Date
6th December, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications in 12 copies with photocopies of their certificates and detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating:
- First of all, your Full Names
- Date and Place of Birth
- Also, Permanent Address
- Marital Status
- Also, Nationality
- Number and Ages of Children
- Educational institutions attended with dates and qualifications obtained, including membership/fellowship of relevant professional bodies.
- Also, Work Experience and Positions held with dates
- Present Employer, Post and Salary
- List of Publications, if any
- Other relevant activities outside current employment
- Major professional achievements, contributions, including awards received, if any;
- Names and Addresses of 3 Referees – one of whom should be professionally competent to assess the applicant.
- Finally, The referees should be requested to forward their references direct to the Registrar, Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi.
All applications should be addressed and sent to:
Federal University of Agriculture,
P.M.B. 2373, Makurdi,
Furthermore: Only applications of those who may be shortlisted for interview will be acknowledged.