Store Head at Janchine Nigeria Limited
Store Head at Janchine Nigeria Limited. Vacancy availble for a Store Head at Janchine Nigeria Limited. Janchine Nigeria Limited was incorporated in March 2007 as a Support Services and other Logistics firm. Being Human Capital Managers, we strive to add value to our clients business by providing unequalled, unique and excellent services to various sectors such as Banks, Insurance Companies, Manufacturing, and other corporate organizations, by leveraging on our experienced human capital base.
Job Title: Store Head
- The Store Head will oversee all of the daily operations of the store, manage the store’s employees, including hiring, firing, performance evaluation, scheduling and assigning duties and responsibilities.
- The Store Head will be responsible for maintaining the overall culture of the store and to ensure the staff also represents and embraces the store’s culture and goals.
- Oversees the operational and organizational standards of the store as well as implement the marketing, advertising and financial strategy dictated by upper management.
- The Store Head will regularly review the daily weekly and quarterly financial data of the store to ensure the store and staff are meeting their financial quotas.
- Recruit and hire staff for the store to meet the needs of customers.
- Complete schedules and assign duties and responsibilities to the store’s staff.
- Train new employees and provide continuing education and training to current employees.
- Track and implement financial quotas for the store and staff based on the stated financial goals of the business.
- Manage store inventory.
- Evaluate staff quarterly and replace staff as needed based on performance based metrics.
Requirement and Skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- People skills with the ability to lead and motivate a team.
- The ability to work in high-pressure situations and to “think on your feet.”
- Be able to read and understand sales data.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Self-motivated with a high level of confidence.
- Good Track records.
- Relevant Experience in the role.
- Fully accountable.
- Highly skilled with Microsoft office and Excel package.
Minimum years of experience:
- 5 – 10 years experience.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information call: Judith 09097866911