Human Resources Manager at Janchine Nigeria Limited
Human Resources Manager at Janchine Nigeria Limited. Vacancy available for a Human Resources Manager at Janchine Nigeria Limited.
Janchine Nigeria Limited was incorporated in March 2007 as a Support Services and other Logistics firm.
Being Human Capital Managers, we strive to add value to our clients business by providing unequalled, unique and excellent services to various sectors such as Banks, Insurance Companies, Manufacturing, and other corporate organizations, by leveraging on our experienced human capital base.
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
- Performance management – deliver performance management programs that drive a high performance culture.
- Recruitment and selection – direct and manage the recruitment and selection process, and train line managers in interviewing and assessment procedures.
- Learning and development – implement and monitor effectiveness of training programs.
- Human resources policy – develop, implement and maintain human resources policies across the organisation, including training programs to educate and promote awareness of regulatory compliance.
- Reporting and management of human resources metrics – produce reports on key metrics, including remuneration and benefits, absenteeism and turnover.
- Leadership – mentor direct reports and provide coaching to help them reach their potential.
- A tertiary qualification in human resources management or business management and extensive knowledge of and experience within an HR environment.
- A demonstrated track record in developing and implementing strategic business and HR objectives within a complex, multi-business organization.
- Superior interpersonal, coaching, communication, negotiation and consultative skills at all levels.
- Ability to engage with and win the respect of leaders to successfully influence them on key change initiatives.
- Demonstrated commitment to health, safety and environmental policies and procedures, including development and training of staff in these areas.
- Previous Banking experience will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2018.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com
For more Information Call: – Judith 09097866911.