Project Planner at Onstream Group
Project Planner at Onstream Group. Vacancy available for a Project Planner at Onstream Group. Onstream Group – With more than three decades of global industry experience, the company is now structured as a group of business units, each with its own specialisations.
Through these units, the Group can provide tailored services to address the needs of our clients worldwide in the most effective and competitive manner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Planner
Location: Onne, Rivers
- To build your professional career by supporting the planning of major engineering projects for our growing Business.
- To work with and develop world class planning and reporting methodologies.
To be considered you will Have:
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Project Management or related discipline;
- Previous experience in Surveillance Systems or construction projects would be an added advantage.
- Previous experience on mid- large scale projects required;
- 3 to 5 years’ experience / demonstrate ability to develop and implement plans, monitor and control work;
- Must be capable of producing project plans;
- Microsoft Project / P6 or Equivalent Planning Software, Microsoft Office tools – Excellent report writing skills;
- Time management essential to satisfy demands of busy schedule and reporting calendar
- Decisive and action oriented.
- Good communicator.
- Willing to travel.
- Team player.
Application Closing Date
Furthermore, Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online