Shift Brewer at Guinness Nigeria Plc
Shift Brewer at Guinness Nigeria Plc. Vacancy available for a Shift Brewer at Guinness Nigeria Plc. Guinness Nigeria Plc is a major market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on trade dominated market but with a fast growing off trade channel.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Location: Benin Brewery, Edo
Type of Job: Employee
Reports To: Brewing Manager
Context of the Role
- The Brewing Department is responsible for the conversion of raw materials into finished liquid products, ready for Packaging.
- The Shift Manager: Brewing is responsible for his department during shift production hours, with full responsibility for his team and the dept. assets.
- Incumbent is responsible for meeting shift production volumes at the right quality, while achieving targets in a cost efficient manner.
- Also, an incumbent is responsible for the entrenchment of WCM practices in a safe and healthy working environment.
Purpose of the Role
- Overall responsibility for the delivery of shift outputs, targets and goals by managing, leading and supporting shift team to produce to desired customer service, quality and yield levels in the most cost effective and efficient manner.
- To identify and drive improvement, ensuring delivery of dept. goals.
- To manage resource allocation, develop team members and optimize individual potential to contribute to overall site performance.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Physical/Biological Science or Chemical Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Should hold an IBG qualification and knowledge of brewing or process control and WCM techniques.
- 4 years’ experience in food or drink manufacturing environment with a track record of delivering sustainable improvements in production efficiency and quality, particularly through effective people management and development.
- Competency in production management and prioritization of resources to meet key targets, while setting high standards & stretching goals for self & others to exceed internal & external customer needs
- Having certificate/degree from institute of Brewing and Distilling (IBD) will be an added advantage
- Structured problem evaluation & solving skills and ready to make decisions, take the initiative and originate action.
- High level of energy and commitment to team based achievement and high interpersonal effectiveness to develop & sustain robust relationships.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online