Reconciliation Officer at Financial Technology
Reconciliation Officer at Financial Technology. Vacancy available for a Reconciliation Officer at Financial Technology.
A leading Financial Technology company that specializes in the design, implementation and provision of electronic payment solutions. In line with our strategic objectives, we are desirous of hiring individuals with requisite skills and experience to fill the position below:
Job Title: Reconciliation Officer
- Settled transaction from various channels for settlement reports to all Nigerian and Affiliate banks.
- Reconcile all processed POS/WEB transactions against respective merchant settled amounts, for any exemption. Reconcile all bank branch collections transactions against settlement file of same period, for any exemption.
- All inward POS- PTSP settlement files from switches, against NIBSS TLM report to confirm all successful transactions have been settled.
- Acquired transactions on payment gateway against all inward settlement file from processors to confirm all transactions processed by firm is settled.
- Liaise with counterparts (NIBSS, Processors) in relation to all unsettled transaction.
Qualifications & Experience
- 2 years working experience in e-payment or banking industry in settlement and reconciliation unit.
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in Banking & Finance, Accounting or Finance
Application Closing Date
1st November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.