Cocoa Field Coordinator at Rossland Screening
Cocoa Field Coordinator at Rossland Screening. Vacancy available for a Cocoa Field Coordinator at Rossland Screening. Rossland Group since the year 2000 provides market research and management consulting services to clients in the private and public sectors within and outside Nigeria. In 2013, it expanded the scope of its services to include Professional Background Screening and Business Brokerage.https://www.hotnigerianjobs.com In 2015 and 2016, it added franchise consulting and recruitment services respectively.
Job Title: Cocoa Field Coordinator
- Cocoa field Coordinator will be responsible for workers and cocoa farm activities. This involves supervision of planting and crop maintenance activities, supervising and training staff, budget and stock control and managing machinery and equipment and writing of report to line managers
- B.Sc/ HND in Agriculture/Extension/Crop Production
- 3-6 years proven experience working with Cocoa
- Must Speak Hausa Fluently
- Must be a resident of Edo State
- Training on Cocoa farming will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the email. Eg; Cocoa Field Coordinator- Edo.