Facilities Intern at Andela Nigeria
Facilities Intern at Andela Nigeria. Vacancy available for a Facilities Intern at Andela Nigeria. Andela is a network of technology leaders dedicated to advancing human potential. We help companies build high-performing distributed engineering teams by investing in Africa’s most talented software developers. Based in NYC, SF, Cairo, Lagos, Nairobi, Kigali and Kampala, Andela is catalyzing the growth of tech ecosystems across the African continent while solving the global technical talent shortage.
Job Title: Facilities Intern
About the Facilities Department
- The Facilities team is responsible for maintaining all Andela buildings and grounds facilities. Supervision of tasks related to HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, Security, Environmental, Health and Safety, Procurement, Custodial services, Space management Reception, Catering Services and Project management.
About the Facilities Intern Role
- As a Facilities Intern, you will be expected to provide support to the rest of the Facilities team and ensure that all key responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality, ‘Here for You Attitude’ (HYA).
Some of your specific responsibilities will include:
- First of all, Manage the Facilities Space use calendar and coordinate meeting set up.
- Monitor the CCTV cameras and Turnstiles systems daily
- Also, Provide maintenance support by supervising Facilities maintenance tasks.
- Also, Manage issuance and retrieval of temporary, caterers cards.
- Track and report on lost and found items.
- Track elevator trap incidences.
- Also, Support the guest areas on the ground and fourth floors.
- Support with daily monitoring of Cafeteria activities.
- Provide administrative support to the Facilities team as required.
- Finally, Perform all job duties with the utmost attention to safety and security measures which are outlined by Andela’s safety and security manual, employee handbook, and other company materials.
Qualifications & Characteristics
- First of all, Must have good interpersonal skills
- Also, Self-motivated and willingness to serve
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Also, you Must have a University degree
- Have a good knowledge of Google Drive
- Also, Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Also, Finally, Ability to organize, multi-task, prioritize and work under pressure
Benefits & Compensation
- Monthly Stipend
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks provided daily
- Beautiful working environment
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the planet
- Oh, and a chance to change the world!
Application Closing Date
Furthermore, Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online