Quality Assurance Officers at Lily Hospitals Limited
Quality Assurance Officers at Lily Hospitals Limited. Vacancy available for a Quality Assurance Officers at Lily Hospitals Limited. Lily hospitals Limited, established since 1986 remains one of the foremost hospitals in Nigeria and within the South-South region of the country. It is the first private hospital in Nigeria to achieve ISO 9001:2000 quality management system certification from the Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON).
We are also consistently committed to high standards; continuous improvement, service excellence, organizationaal citizenship, and outstanding work ethics.
At Lily hospitals, we recognize that our staff is vital to the achievement of our organizational vision, the sustainability of our mission and the profitability of our business. We also recognize that our staff are our most valuable assets and as such continuously prioritize their welfare, and also see to the provision of an environment that is conducive for optimal productivity and performance and which consistently supports operational efficiency and effectiveness.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Officer
Location(s): Warri, Delta and Benin, Edo
Type: Full Time
Job Category: Senior Level
- The quality assurance and improvement officer is responsible for ensuring the implementation and sustenance of policies, procedures and documentation of quality standards and for monitoring in line with the organisations policies and global standards.
Key Result Areas (KRA)
- Support departments and business units in adhering to Standard Operating Procedure (SOP), process manuals and operational guidelines.
- Develop assessment tools and evaluate the impact of set standards, recommend improvements and ensure compliance by all staff members.
- Gather reliable data on the process performance of the quality management system and their interrelationships.
- Analyze feedback from patients’ evaluation of medical personnel and the entire hospital experience.
- Execute regular spot checks on internal processes.
- Administer the quality education process formulating quality improvement programmes for employees.
- Conduct extended quality assurance audits on all third party suppliers and contractors for the organisation.
- Support the quality assurance manager in the implementation of LEAN management and high performance work systems within the hospital
- Must be a clinical personnel (pharmacist, radiographer or laboratory scientist)
- 2 to 5 years relevant work experience on a similar role preferably in the Health sector.
- Problem Solving skills and customer service orientation
- Report writing/documentation skills, data collection, management & analysis (statistical skills)
- Sound judgment and decision making skills
- Excellent computer skills (spreadsheets, Powerpoint and word processing programs)
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and people management skills
- Possess high Degree of accuracy and attention to details.
Salary in line with industry standard
Application Closing Date
26th October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their word doc CV only to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.