Machine Operator at LeadHire Limited
Machine Operator at LeadHire Limited. Vacancy available for a Machine Operator at LeadHire Limited. LeadHire Limited – Our client, a fast-growing manufacturing firm, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Machine Operator
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- One of our clients, is seeking the services of Machine Operators to carry out production, inspection, packaging and machine operation duties
- This position will provide the successful candidates with the chance to apply their technical know-how, learn new skills and work as a team within a safe and fast-paced environment.
- Set up machinery and ensure all materials are readily available for efficient use
- Effectively monitor production equipments
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
- Assist the technicians and materials clerk as necessary
- Perform appropriate duties as assigned by management
- Maintain a safe and clean work space
- Follow established safety rules and regulations
- Feeding raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
- Csdsx ontrol and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed)
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
- Test operation of machines periodically and fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Effectively maintain activity logs for documentation purpose
Problem Solving Skills: Machine operators will need to know why machines are not at peak performance, how to increase output and how to fix errors.
Attention to Detail: Machine operators will work with precision equipment. Being off by millimeters could be a critical error. Keen attention to detail is required.
Stamina: Machine operators often work long hours doing repetitive movements.
Analytical Skills: Machine operators will need to read and understand blueprints, schematics, models and other specifications.
Years of experience: minimum of a year
Educational qualification: minimum of an OND
Application Closing Date
16th October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: Recruitment.email@example.com using the Job title as the subject of the mail.