Civil Engineers at LeadHire Limited
Civil Engineers at LeadHire Limited. Vacancy available for a Civil Engineers at LeadHire Limited. LeadHire Limited, on behalf of her client in the Chemical and Plastic industry, is urgently looking for suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer
- Candidate will complete construction projects by preparing engineering design and documents; confirming specifications
- Prepares engineering design by collecting and studying reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photographs and tests on soil composition, terrain, hydrological characteristics, and related topographical and geologic data.
- Designs and analyses construction projects by studying project concept, architectural drawings, models and other data to plan projects
- Determines project costs by calculating labour, material, and related costs, government regulations, potential environmental hazards, and other factors in planning stages and risk analysis
- Ensure project feasibility through continual evaluation of structural integrity and design practicality
- Prepares feasibility study by analyzing engineering design; conducting environmental impact studies; assembling data.
- Prepares engineering documents by developing construction specifications, plans, and schedules.
- Confirms adherence to construction specifications and safety standards by monitoring project progress; inspecting construction site; verifying calculations and placements.
- Maintains operations by enforcing project and operational policies and procedures.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- B.Eng/HND in Civil Engineering or Civil Engineering Technology
- At least 2 years work experience as a civil engineer
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD,Civil 3D or similar
- Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals etc
- Project management and supervision skills
- Additional certification will be a plus
- CAD, AutoCAD, Design Skills, Site Development, Database Design, Planning, Conceptual Skills, Legal Compliance, Drafting, Complex Problem Solving, Critical Thinking,Organizational skills, leadership skills
Application Closing Date
16th October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Applications to: Recruitment.firstname.lastname@example.org with “Civil Engineer” as the subject.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted