Workshop Manager at Autopointe Quickfit
Workshop Manager at Autopointe Quickfit. Vacancy available for a Workshop Manager at Autopointe Quickfit. Autopointe Quickfit vehicle diagnosing and technical centre is committed to providing clients the best service as regards modern car maintenance and repair equipment.
Job Title: Workshop Manager
- Provide direct oversight and guidance on the workshop operations.
Duties and Responsibilities
Coordination of Branch Workshop Operations:
- Monitor workshop job bookings for the workshop
- Coordinate workshop personnel for job executions upon receipt of the customer’s agreement.
- Monitor parts requisitions and approve all requests for parts from the Spare Parts Unit.
- Giving necessary feedback to the SPU regarding required stock of auto parts.
- Ensure workshop personnel are properly equipped and kitted in compliance with health and safety measures.
- Monitor cleanliness and general tidiness of the workshop.
- Approve job quotations and maintain a record of all quotations sent out to customers.
- Ensure all workshop activities are carried out in line with best practice and defined policies and procedures.
- Keeping all equipment, tools and special tools clean and in proper shape at all times.
- Monitor the follow-up system for PMS (Preventive Maintenance Service) and regular routine service (Quick service)
- Ensure prompt service delivery to all customers.
- Recommending disciplinary measures to Management on personnel matters as touching the Workshop staff.
- Enforcing and maintaining a high-level of discipline and integrity in the workshop.
- Resolve customer complaints and issues as required.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports as required
- Ensure proper maintenance of company assets assigned to the workshop.
- Liaising with Accounts Department if credit limit for a customer is reached or exceeded.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the General Manager.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Applications to: email@example.com