Network Review Officer at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
Job Title: Network Review Officer
Ref Id: 18000025
Job: FBN GEN. Job Family
Organization: Chief Financial Officer Directorate
Job Type: Full-time
- To ensure that all Risks and vulnerabilities associated with bank’s IT Network platforms and related systems are promptly identified and mitigated appropriately.
- Regular process reviews on different teams in IT department
- Perform regular process reviews on different teams in ISOD department
- Regular process reviews on different teams in Record and Archive department
- Also, Perform reviews of user accounts and groups on the bank’s Network devices, servers, operating systems and ensure that privileges on these systems are granted on a need to use basis.
- Ensure proper change control procedures over changes to the Network, DR, Servers, updates and patches.
- futhermore, Perform reviews to assess the adequacy and effectiveness of IT Network/Server security by checking for the enforcement of the following; System backups, server Hardening, Batch job security, Device File Security, physical access restriction etc.
- Also, Review the overall network security strategy including but not limited to Network design, Security policies, documentations, redundancies, Segmentations, Compartmentalization, virtualizations, Defense-in-depth, Penetration testing, Staffing structure, device hardening, patching, etc.
- Verify that appropriate controls are in place against vulnerabilities associated with the network through the prompt deployment of Fixes, Patches and service packs for CISCO devices, IOS and Windows Operating systems. Raise and document exceptions where applicable.
- Lastly, Maintain monthly statistics of link/device downtime for all branches and produce monthly system downtime reports as part of the overall control situation report of internal control.
- Minimum Education: First Degree in any Science or Engineering course, CISA or CISSP or IT related certification such as CISCO Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE).
- Minimum experience: 3 years relevant experience in information systems, auditing, control, or IT security work.