2018 Federal Fire Service Exercise: Screening & Document Requirements
2018 Federal Fire Service Exercise: Screening & Document Requirements. Federal Fire Service Exercise: Screening & Document 2018 Requirements. The Federal Fire Service was established in 1901 by the British colonial regime as a unit within the Lagos Police Service Department to prevent and combat fire outbreaks in the Government Reserved Areas of Lagos Colony.
This Unit was formed and incorporated alongside the then Lagos Police and was known as the Lagos Police Fire Brigade.
2018 Federal Fire Service Exercise: Screening & Document Requirements. Also, we are pleased to inform you also that the much awaited list is OUT! Screening and document verification exercise will commence soon across the 36 states of the federation.
CDFPIB Physical/Aptitude Test Screening and Document Verification Exercise 2018
- Also, If you got the sms, just go to www.cdfipb.careers and login using your email and application Id to print out your Invitation letter. Example of what your Application number should look like: NFS-2018-1022933
- Finally, For those who are yet to get an sms, if you get this message “Applicant Unsuccessful” while entering your email and Application ID on the CDFIPB website, we will strongly advise you keep trying until it shows and thus be able to print out your Invitation Letter.
- First of all, Print out of Invitation Letter
- Print out of Application Confirmation slip with ID number.
- Completed Referee/Guarantor’s Form.
- Recent Medical Certificate of Fitness obtained from a Government Hospital.
- Also, Originals of your Credentials.
- A pair of White Canvas, White Short and Vest, White Sucks and
- Lastly, 2B Pencil and Erazer.
DATE & TIME
A.) Superintendents/Senior Inspectors of Fire
Date: 15th – 17th October, 2018.
B.) Inspectors/Assistant Inspectors of Fire
Date: 18th – 19th October, 2018.
C.) Fire Assistant Cadre
Date: 20th – 21st October, 2018.
NOTE: All candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the dates scheduled, and YOU ARE TO REPORT TO THE CENTRE WHERE YOUR STATE OF ORIGIN FALLS.