Luxury Sales Associate at Owens and Xley
Luxury Sales Associate at Owens and Xley. Vacancy available for a Luxury Sales Associate at Owens and Xley. Owens and Xley Consults – Our client, a Jewelry Store in Lagos, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- Our client is looking to hire a Luxury Sales Associate
- The Luxury Sales Associate will work directly with customers helping them identify their needs and selling luxury merchandise to them.
Function of the Role
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Work in line with company policy to achieve set sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Arrange displays on a regular basis and ensure that all displays are properly locked and secured
- Perform a numbe of tasks such as presnting jewelry, conducting sales and inspecting jewelry
- Report discrepancies and problems to the shop manager.
- Give advice and guidance on product selection to customers.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports and making recommendations to management
- Working within established guidelines, particularly with product lines.
- Ensure security within the store
- Coordinate all issues with key clients between sales, fulfillment and customer support
- Keep a schedule of events /special promotions
- Work with management to organize and execute sales campaigns
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Previous experience with a luxury retail brand is a must
- 2-3 years experience in sales
- Must reside on the Ikeja axis
- Be stylish and love fashion
- Must have a sophisticated disposition
- Have product knowledge (knowledge of metals, gemstones etc.)
- Customer service skill
- Excellent communiaction skill
- Must be single.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org