Information Research Scientist in Ocean Blue Energy
Information Research Scientist in Ocean Blue Energy. Vacancy available for an Information Research Scientist in Ocean Blue Energy. Ocean Blue Energy and Industrial Services provides access to a broad range of products and services to many international companies operating in the Sub sahara Africa and the Gulf region.
We pride ourselves on being able to undertake projects with unique client requirements in diverse sectors such as Oil & Gas, Water & Electricity, and Industry.
Location(s): • Lagos, South West — Nigeria
Specialization: • IT/ Software • Research/ Survey
Industry: • Others
Application Deadline: November 02, 2018
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Computer and Information Research Scientist
Job Duties and Tasks for Computer and Information Research Scientist include:
- Meet with managers, vendors, and others to solicit cooperation and resolve problems.
- Develop, interpret and apply organizational goals, policies, and procedures.
- Evaluate project plans and proposals to assess feasibility issues.
- Participate in staffing decisions and direct training of subordinates.
- Develop performance standards, and evaluate work in light of established standards.
- Approve, prepare, monitor, and adjust operational budgets.
- Analyze problems to develop solutions involving computer hardware and software
- Assign or schedule tasks in order to meet work priorities and goals.
- Apply theoretical expertise and innovation to create or apply new technology, such as adapting principles for applying computers to new uses.
- Consult with users, management, vendors, and technicians to determine computing needs and system requirements.
- Conduct logical analyses of business, scientific, engineering, and other technical problems, formulating mathematical models of problems for solution by computers.
- Maintain network hardware and software, direct network security measures, and monitor networks to ensure availability to system users.
- Participate in multidisciplinary projects in areas such as virtual reality, human-computer interaction, or robotics.
- Direct daily operations of departments, coordinating project activities with other departments.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
Application Closing Date
2nd November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com