Training Manager, Jumia Vendor University at Jumia Nigeria
Training Manager, Jumia Vendor University at Jumia Nigeria. Vacancy available for a Manager, Jumia Vendor University at Jumia Nigeria. Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services.
It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey in the position below:
Job Title: Training Manager, Jumia Vendor University
In this role, you will be responsible for analysis, design, development, implementation and evaluation of training programs to Jumia vendors. Your primary responsibility is to create and develop interactive and impactful blended learning experiences, leveraging Instructor-led training, self-study, e-learning, social media and mobile solutions, to achieve measurable training results.
In particular, you will:
- Develop education materials & programs for Jumia Vendors so they have strong knowledge of Seller Centre platform.
- Develop seasonal plan & schedule of educational training, workshops, classes
- Leverage existing and develop new templates for training design and development.
- Oversee all aspects of training delivery including a rollout plan, trainer preparation and effectiveness, and logistics..
- Work with the Vendor Success team to develop and improve current training materials, practices, and delivery methodologies to ensure successful and continuous training
- Evaluate and measure effectiveness of training programs by creating formal evaluations, soliciting feedback from participants, monitoring enrollment and attendance
- Responsibility for management of all new Jumia Academy Learning Platform related topics.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a training role, covering both technical and soft skills training; experience in retail is an asset
- Expertise in developing, planning, implementing and assessing training
- Ability to use multiple learning methods and link appropriate methods with subject matter.
- Skilled in use of training technology for delivery and use of technology for development of training materials and general work deliverables.
- Demonstrated experience developing classroom activities and reviews, job aids, online tutorials and/or other training materials.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online