Systems Analyst at Jumia Nigeria
Systems Analyst at Jumia Nigeria. Vacancy available for a Systems Analyst at Jumia Nigeria. Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services.
It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Systems Analyst
Job type: Full Time
- The primary responsibility for this position includes both development and systems analysis for Jumia applications to implement business change requests.
- You will help implement scalable solutions and ensure that all system changes meet business, quality and architectural guidelines.
- Successful candidate will have exceptional analytical skills and will be expected to have hands-on programming skills in building enterprise applications.
- Support systems analysis and development activities based on business and technical requirements, and interact with other teams on systems integration activities.
- Support and troubleshooting for Jumia Systems tools
- Fully manage Access Control List and user administration
- Identify creative and scalable technology solutions for issues encountered by the development teams.
- Participate and contribute to multiple cross functional meetings with technical and business stakeholders.
- Assist application roadmap development and help implement technology best practices.
- Work with onshore and offshore development teams for project implementations.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal teams to achieve assigned tasks.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years’ experience in system development.
- Strong understanding of object oriented programming and software engineering fundamentals
- Experience working on e-commerce or other transactional sites
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in developing large scale mission critical systems an added advantage.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online