Technical Services Manager at Lagos Country Club
Technical Services Manager at Lagos Country Club. Services Manager at Lagos Country Club. Lagos Country Club – Founded on 3rd August 1949 and incorporated under the Land Perpetual Succession Ordinance, CAP 107 on 30th October 1956.
The original site of the Club was the hanger of the Royal Air Force by the West African Airways Corporation (WAAC) owned by Anglophone West African Countries of Nigeria, Ghana, Sierra Leone and the Gambia. Upon independence of Nigeria in October 1960 WAAC was changed to Nigeria Airways.
Job Title: Technical Services Manager
- B.Sc or HND in Electrical or Engineering
- Relevant work experience in facility Management
- Have experience in project Management
- Must be able work under minimal or no supervision
- Must be computer literate
Application Closing Date
16th October, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with Curriculum Vitae (CV) to:
Lagos Country Club,
2, Joel Ogunnaike Street,