Personal Assistant at Eduwalt Communications (EWC)
Personal Assistant at Eduwalt Communications (EWC). Vacancy available for a Personal Assistant at Eduwalt Communications (EWC). EWC Communication has become one of the most respected Canadian International study and work company over 7 years, providing personalized service and a unique understanding of Canadian International studies, Canadian Study immigration issues and how they affect people’s lives. Everyday, we put our over 40 years of combined experience into practice, bringing new international study candidates to Canada and helping people just like you realize your dream of a better life in Canada.
Job Title: Personal Assistant
- We are looking for an experienced Personal Assistant to provide support to the MD.
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external staff and clients.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Handle requests and queries appropriately.
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Take dictation and minute.
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs.
- Devise and maintain office filing system.
- Proven work experience as a personal assistant.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- MS Office and English proficiency.
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills.
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- B.Sc in related field.
- Must be FEMALE.
- Should reside at the Island.
Application Closing Date
5th October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org