Peer Educator (Kano) at the Society for Family Health
Peer Educator (Kano) at the Society for Family Health. Vacancy available for a Peer Educator (Kano) at the Society for Family Health. Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading public health non-governmental organisations (NGOs) in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning;
HIV and AIDS prevention and treatment; malaria prevention and treatment; primary health care system strengthening and maternal, newborn and child health care.
We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration.
At this time, we seek to recruit qualified persons to fill the under listed position, in response to organisational growth:
Job Title: Peer Educator
Application Code: PEKano
Duration of Contract: Full time, Fixed Term Contract for (6 months)
Number of Persons: Twenty Seven (27)
- The Peer Educator will be responsible for recruiting peers in their location for peer education sessions.
- The PEs will report to the monitoring and evaluation officer, would be part of monthly review meetings, and would submit the report of their monthly activities to the M&E officer.
- Must have an OND, HND or B.Sc degree in any Humanities or Social Science course.
- Possess good communication skill
- Be able to communicate fluently in English and the local language applied for
- Community Health Extension Workers (CHEWs) have an advantage
Application Closing Date
9th October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should write a one-page Application Letter (using the position reference as the subject), addressed to the Director, Human Resources, clearly providing evidence of competences required for the job and current remuneration to: Recruitment@sfhnigeria.org
- Applicants should send the application, as well as a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae clearly indicating current telephone numbers, e-mail address and contact details to the email address above
- Please note that the subject of your email application should be the “Application Code” of the position being applied for. Please include the names and contact details (including telephone and e-mail addresses) of three referees who are knowledgeable about your professional achievements.
- All applications will be treated in confidence. Candidates without the minimum requirements need not apply.
- This project is subject to securing donor funding and the precise details of timelines and tasks are subject to change prior to project start-up. We thank prospective applicants for their interest in working with SFH, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.