Asset Management Officer at the Society for Family Health
We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration.
Job Title: Asset Management Officer
Application Code: AMO-Admin
Project: GF HIV Project
Duration of Contract: Full time, Fixed Term Contract (9 months)
- S/He will be responsible for proper inventory management of head office stationeries and promotional materials
- B.Sc/HND Business Administration/Accounting or equivalent qualifications.
- MBA/Msc in relevant discipline is an added advantage
- 5 years’ experience in asset management, inventory management and general administration.
- Computer skills is compulsory
- Knowledge of SAP asset management will be an added advantage
Compensation & Benefits
The compensation package for this position is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented candidates.
Application Closing Date
9th October, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a one-page Application Letter (using the position reference as the subject), addressed to the “Director, Human Resources”, clearly providing evidence of competences required for the job and current remuneration and send to: Recruitment@sfhnigeria.org
- Applicants should send the application, as well as a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae clearly indicating current telephone numbers, e-mail address and contact details to the email address above
- Please note that the subject of your email application should be the “Application Code” of the position being applied for. Please include the names and contact details (including telephone and e-mail addresses) of three referees who are knowledgeable about your professional achievements.
- All applications will be treated in confidence. Candidates without the minimum requirements need not apply.