Account Manager at Lagos Country Club
Account Manager at Lagos Country Club. Manager at Lagos Country Club. Lagos Country Club – Founded on 3rd August 1949 and incorporated under the Land Perpetual Succession Ordinance, CAP 107 on 30th October 1956. The original site of the Club was the hanger of the Royal Air Force by the West African Airways Corporation (WAAC) owned by Anglophone West African Countries of Nigeria, Ghana, Sierra Leone and the Gambia. Upon independence of Nigeria in October 1960 WAAC was changed to Nigeria Airways.
Job Title: Account Manager
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting from a reputable institution
- Professional qualification may be an added advantage
- Must have good knowledge of Accounting Packages
- Have a strong Accounting skills with a good knowledge of cost control, purchasing and auditing
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- High integrity with not less than 7 years working experience in an established organization as an Accountant
- Must be computer literate
Application Closing Date
16th October, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with Curriculum Vitae (CV) to:
Lagos Country Club,
2, Joel Ogunnaike Street,