Operations Lead at ENYO Retail & Supply
Operations Lead at ENYO Retail & Supply. Lead at ENYO Retail & Supply. ENYO Retail & Supply is a customer-focused, technology-driven, fuels retailing company. Poised to deliver best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized returns to investors.
Job Title: Operations Lead
Job Type: Full-Time
- The role is responsible for end to end management of the supply chain for saleable petroleum products (PMS, DPK, AGO, Lubes and LPG)
- He/She is the operations process owner, implementing and reviewing systems, processes and procedures in order to drive efficiencies and performance. In addition, the role is responsible for stakeholder management (Government Agencies) on behalf of the company
- The Operations Lead must work closely and efficiently with all other units within the Organization to boost outcomes of the activities of his/her team. Incumbent must also consistently display and cascade the core values of the business.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the Sales and Marketing Team to maintain agreed levels of petroleum products at the retail stations and to all customers.
- He/she will be responsible for managing all areas of supply operations to ensure revenues and profits are maximized
- Responsible for Market intelligence, Regulatory and Price watch for all products
- Responsible for statutory documentation and regulatory oil & gas license renewals with government agencies (DPR, PPMC, PEF).
- Manage relationships with regulatory and other agencies for effective policy compliance
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Shipping/Logistics or Operations Management.
Preferred Years of Experience:
- 7 – 10 year(s)
- Good relationship & stakeholder management skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient use of Ms Word, PowerPoint and Excel (advanced)
- In-depth knowledge of international petroleum product procurement and shipment logistics
- Good appreciation for local & international industry dynamics and the regulatory landscape
- Excellent business sense and the ability to motivate and lead a team.
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online