Laboratory Day Shift Chemist at Dangote Group – 15 Openings
Laboratory Day Shift Chemist at Dangote Group – 15 Openings. Day Laboratory Shift Chemist at Dangote Group – 15 Openings. The Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified manufacturing conglomerates.
The Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
Job Title: Laboratory Day Shift Chemist
Fuction/Domain: Refinery Operations Tech Services
Slot: 15 Openings
- Dangote Oil Refinery is building the World’s largest single stream Greenfield refinery and Petrochemical complex site at Nigeria, Lagos. We are looking Candidates for Laboratory Day Shift Chemist position for advanced, sophisticated and modern Refinery cum Polypropylene testing Laboratory. It is essential that the candidate should have relevant experience like Refinery / Petrochemical / Polypropylene operation units Lab.
- Day Shift Chemist is to carry out Following all GLP & safety guidelines and procedures for accident free work.
- He should have thorough knowledge of Refinery / Polypropylene, Water and Waste Water analysis & their significance.
- Day Shift chemist is responsible to monitor and carry out Calibrations & Troubleshooting of laboratory instruments in his assigned area as per defined schedule.
- Analysis of finished products from Refinery / Polypropylene operations, Products Certification analysis
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- The applicant must have min 15 years total experience and 8 – 10 years in Refinery / Polypropylene Lab operations and preference will be given to those candidates having experience in instruments handling and products testing
- The applicant should have good back ground knowledge in Refinery / Polypropylene testing, Instruments calibration & Validation, SQC & Control Chart and well versed in Refinery, polypropylene and water testing instruments viz. Octane / Cetane engines, JFTOT, MSEP, GCs
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online