Graduate Cashier at ENYO Retail & Supply Limited
Graduate Cashier at ENYO Retail & Supply Limited. Cashier at ENYO Retail & Supply Limited. ENYO Retail & Supply is a customer-focused, technology-driven, fuels retailing company. Poised to deliver best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized returns to investors.
Job Title: Cashier
Job Type: Contract
- The Cashier is the key driver of station financial operations. He/she is the treasury officer at the retail station.
- The role coordinates and oversees all cash and related monetary transactions towards the attainment of set goals.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure station financial procedure are operating consistently in line with ERS Standard and procedure.
- The role ensures the highest standards are met with respect to cash and monetary related transactions.
- He/She must declare readiness to pronounce and provide an approved individual to stand in as a financial guarantor.
- Consistently ensures that all sales and cash operating objectives are attained consistently.
- Responsible for the collection of sales cash from all Customer Attendant.
- He/ She is responsible for the Collect POS merchant copy from attendants and add up/ reconcile all POS transactions with recorded sales.
- Must collaborate with the Station Manager to ensure that operating cash re-imbursement and retirement are attained consistently in line with agreed ERS procedure.
- Ensures all reconciliation of Customer Attendants’ cash & credit sales in the account office by taking the difference between each pump’s opening & closing meter.
- Actively ensures timely and safely evacuation of all sales proceeds to the designated financial institution.
- Relays reconciliation to Station Manager for onward logging on E360 and SMORs.
- Ensure timely reporting and reconciliation of sales/expenses and cash reports.
- Prepare relevant financial reports and carries out other duties that may be assigned by the SM.
- Ensure effective liaison with relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Protect company’s corporate image and reputation by avoiding cash exposure and protecting human and environmental integrity at the retail outlet.
- Ensure all station personnel perform their duties in accordance with monetary related operating procedure.
- Preferred Years of Experience: 1 – 2 year(s)
- Educational qualification: Minimum – HND
- Sales and Business Development
- Relationship/Stakeholder Management
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Account Management
- Computer Skills
- Basic Mathematical Skills
- Proven related working experience
- Time management & Personnel Effectiveness.
Application Closing Date
31st October 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online