Civil Engineer at Dangote Group
Civil Engineer at Dangote Group. Engineer at Dangote Group. The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
Job Title: Civil Engineer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Function/Domain: Constructions (CONS)Position Description
- We are looking for candidates with vast experience in a reputable construction company, in civil works such as piling, large industrial buildings, slip form construction, etc.
- Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
- Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
- Select tools, materials and equipment and track inventory
- Meet contractual conditions of performance
- Review the work progress on daily basis
- Prepare internal and external reports pert
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- B.Sc in Civil Engineering with 6 years’ experience and above.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online