UNILAG Supplementary JUPEB Admission form is Out
UNILAG Supplementary JUPEB admission form is out. The University of Lagos (UNILAG) is now selling forms for admission into its JUPEB Programme (formerly referred to as foundation Programme) for the 2018/19 academic session.Certainly Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates into the School of Foundation Studies, University of Lagos.
The University of Lagos was founded in 1962 in Yaba, Lagos by an Act of the Federal Parliament. … In 1967, by decree of the Nigerian Government, the teacher training college was merged with the University of Lagos and became the Education faculty at the University.
Furthermore, Highly successful candidates after an approved examination administered by the Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB), are eligible for consideration for Direct Entry admission into the 200 Level of the Degree Programmes of the University through JAMB (Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board), or admission into the University of Bedfordshire, University of Central Lancashire, University of the West of England, De Montfort University, Leicester, University of Birmingham, (UK) and Soochow University, China.
Please note that the programme does not currently have facilities for the visually impaired and is strictly a non-residential programme.
UNILAG JUPEB Subject Combination.
The School of Foundation Studies will provide an intensive one-year programme, teaching subjects in line with the JUPEB Syllabus for admission according to the following subject combination groupings:
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
|4.||Visual Arts_Christian Reglious Studies_Government||SFS04|
|5.||Visual Arts_Christian Reglious Studies _Music||SFS05|
|6.||Visual Arts _Government _Music||SFS06|
|7.||Visual Arts _Literature In English_Music||SFS07|
|8.||Visual Arts _Mathematics_Physics||SFS08|
|11.||Biology_Economics_Literature In English||SFS12|
|16.||Christian Religious Studies _French_ Literature In English||SFS17|
|17.||Christian Religious Studies _ Government _Music||SFS18|
|18.||Christian Religious Studies _ Government _Yoruba||SFS19|
|19.||Christian Religious Studies _Government_ Igbo||SFS20|
Christian Religious Studies _ Literature In English_History
|Christian Religious Studies _ Literature In English _Music||SFS22|
|22.||Economics _Geography_ Government||SFS23|
|23.||Economics _ Government _Islamic Studies||SFS24|
|24.||Economics _ Government _ Literature In English||SFS25|
|25.||Economics _ Mathematics _Physics||SFS26|
|26.||French_ Government _Islamic Studies||SFS27|
|27.||French_History_ Islamics Studies||SFS28|
|28.||Government _ Christian Religious Studies _Economics||SFS29|
|29.||Government _History_Islamics Studies||SFS30|
|30.||Government _ Literature In English _History||SFS31|
|31||Government_ Literature In English _Music||SFS32|
|32.||History_ Government _ Christian Reglious Studies||SFS33|
|33.||Islamic Studies_ Government _ Literature In English||SFS34|
|34.||Literature In English _ Government _ Christian Religious Studies||SFS35|
|35.||Literature In English _History_Islamics Studies||SFS36|
|40.||Visual Arts_Government_Islamics Studies||SFS41|
|41.||Visual Arts_ Christian Reglious Studies _History||SFS42|
UNILAG JUPEB Admission Requirements.
A minimum of FIVE credits (English Language, Mathematics and three relevant subjects) obtained in one sitting at the SSCE/WASSC, GCE/O/L, NECO with results obtained before registration.
However, University of Lagos has zero tolerance for drug abuse, sexual harassment, examination malpractice and other anti-social behavior. All admitted students will undergo compulsory medical test.
How to Apply for UNILAG JUPEB Admission.
PROCEDURE FOR COMPLETING SCHOOL OF FOUNDATION STUDIES e- APPLICATION FORM:
- Firstly, visit the University of Lagos website (www.unilag.edu.ng)
- Secondly, on the ‘Students’ menu, click on ‘Foundation Program’
- Thirdly, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on ‘Application Form’
- select ‘School of Foundation Studies’ as application type on the application interface
- Furthermore,go through the information on subject combinations relevant to your proposed choice of course of study for Direct Entry admission in the list above
- Most importantly, read the application guidelines on the application interface and complete the Pre-Application Form to obtain a payment reference number (PRN) using the applicant’s names.
For University of Lagos Staff Children:
- Click the staff biological child link, provide 5 digit staff ID number and select appropriate name on the staff children list to obtain a payment reference number (PRN).
- Cost of Application Form (including on line practice tests (excluding Bank Charges)): N25, 000.00 (non-refundable).
- Make payment at any Commercial bank in Nigeria with the payment reference number (PRN)
- Thirdly, Return to the University website, click on School of Foundation Studies and click on continue Application. Log in with PRN and applicant’s surname in lowercase as password.
- Complete the application form, print two copies and bring along to the entrance examination.
N.B.: Please read the information on the subject combination relevant to your course of study before completing the application forms online
- First of all, The Application opens on Monday, September 17, 2018 and closes on Friday, September 28, 2018.
- Above all, Examination Date: Friday 5th October, 2018.