Sales/ Marketing Associate at Salpha Energy Limited
Sales/ Marketing Associate at Salpha Energy Limited. Vacancy available for a Sales/ Marketing Associate at Salpha Energy Limited. Salpha Energy: is a social, for-profit business that designs, distributes, solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales/ Marketing Associate
Job Type: Full Time
- Under the supervision of the Sales/Marketing Manager, Marketing/sales Associate will work directly on the field to develop and execute marketing and business strategies to maximize profitability, improve the organizations market position and achieve financial growth.
- This person will provide the marketing information that will translate to building key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions and exceed the expected sales targets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve individual set targets and productivity in respective KPI’s
- Grow existing customers and migrate them into higher value tiers
- Keep record of customers visited or sold to and update it regularly
- Work with the Sales manager in the development of marketing plans and strategies.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects researching and analyzing sales options
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity and Sales Planning.
- Report competitors’ activity to sales/marketing manager
- Compiling and analysing sales figures and reporting this daily, weekly and monthly
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- Reporting to sales/marketing managers.
- First Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
- At least 1-5 years sales experience in either the telecommunications or FMCG sector
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Good numeric and analytical skill.
Application Closing Date
25th October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com