Recruitment Consultant at Onisabey Enterprise
Recruitment Consultant at Onisabey Enterprise. Vacancy available for a Recruitment Consultant at Onisabey Enterprise. Onisabey Enterprise is a reputable organization, whose general nature of businesses are: Supplies, Sales of Petroleum, Product, Import & Exports, General Merchandise. As an independently owned agency we have an inherent passion for our local area, strong ties to our community and an intimate understanding of our market.
Job Title: Recruitment Consultant
- Improve annually the “starters over requirements” ratio, by managing Company’s recruitment efforts in support of Company’s Business Managers (BM)/Business Development Managers (BDM)/ Account Managers (AM), with the combined goal of enhancing the company’s overall (long term and short term) performance (robust profitability together with growth).
- To identify and attract candidate CV’s for typical Company’s field staff positions and to build up and update the CV database.
- To analyze Customer requirements, identify suitably qualified candidates(via cold calling, database searches,online advertisement, referrals, networking) for the BD/BDM’s consideration and to jointly agree on the candidate to be proposed to the customer.
- Secure high quality deliver standards in line with the targets set per annum by the Business Managers.
- Interview and shortlist candidates by telephone and/or face to face.
- Co-ordinate interviews between clients and candidates.
- Provide continual support to both the client and candidate throughout the recruitment process.
- Identify, develop, implement and maintain simple and effective user friendly recruitment tools and systems.
- Maintain a good relationship with candidates “placed”(direct hires) and the ones who are working/ worked for the company on manpower basis. Stay in contact by calling these candidates at least 3 times per year.
- Management of advertisement (advertising on job portals, find new advertisement channels, work on visibility, increase contact network, etc) for maximizing Company’s potential of “finding the right person”.
- A degree in any discipline from any of the preferred tertiary institutions
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in HR
- Membership of a relevant Professional Body would be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Good managerial skills and competencies
- Information Technology skills.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only selected candidates will be contacted.